My 6 year old son is very active! He is not really a TV guy and responds well when given chores to do. He gets really involved in the project at hand and becomes a real delight. I have discovered that he has a passion for helping me in the garden. I think too many children are classified as being ADD when really all they are wanting is some positive stimulation. I also read him a story before bed, do reflexology on his little feet (which he loves) and play some soothing music.
Of all the species of life on earth throughout history, only one alters it from its original raw state. No wonder why our species experiences more diseases than all other species combined. The SAD diet includes on average about 5,000 artificial additives each year. Raw broccoli contains just about as much calcium as whole milk and is linked to lower cancer risks.
Comments
Post a Comment