Skip to main content

Pay Attention to Foot Pain NOT Associated with Recent Injury or Trauma

Foot pain, foot tenderness, and foot numbness may indicate an imbalance in one or more of the body’s systems related to the associated foot reflexology pressure points. A map of these associated foot reflexology pressure points may be found in foot reflexology charts.

For example: foot pain in the sole of the foot may be associated with improper diet. A diet high in refined sugar may cause an imbalance in the endocrine system including the adrenal glands. Foot Reflexology is effective in addressing this type of foot pain. Similarly, foot reflexology can be effective in relieving foot pain related to imbalances including toxic exposure, emotional trauma, suppressed immunity and organ function, etc. (See Reflexology Testimonials)

Foot pain, whether or not associated with a foot injury, is a message from the body that deserves attention. Foot reflexology can help in deciphering the message, investigating the underlying cause, and treating the imbalance.




World Peace, Blessings and Many Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALIVE! My Morphed Newsletter

SENSE ABOUT SCENTS has morphed. As an Independent Representative of the Young Living Essential Oils company, many received a monthly newsletter via email, SENSE ABOUT SCENTS. Since discovering the wonderful ONEGroup miessence® line of organic skincare and cosmetics , and launching my FOOTSTEPS IN EDEN reflexology business I've seen what I believe are some awesome reasons for morphing that newsletter into this wonderful blog. Since late October I have been working to bring blog readers helpful information on a variety of health and wellness topics. I've also included links to fun, informative, and educational spots on the web offering products and services I believe my readers will love and enjoy. When I am forced to categorize this blog, it's under health and wellness, but my readers also find posts and links relating to greening our world, family, spiritual matters, shopping, and more. In the last couple of weeks I've learned to offer an opportunity for readers to be...

Raw Food Facts

Of all the species of life on earth throughout history, only one alters it from its original raw state. No wonder why our species experiences more diseases than all other species combined. The SAD diet includes on average about 5,000 artificial additives each year. Raw broccoli contains just about as much calcium as whole milk and is linked to lower cancer risks.

Living Food (Raw Food)

Living Food (Raw Food) Why choose living foods? Live (Raw) contain more life (more enzymes your body needs to digest so it doesn't have to deplete other resources, more vitamins, minerals and nutrients, and more vital life energy to name a few). Is a Twinkie, sausage, or donut grow when you plant it in the ground? Can a cooked apple re-grow itself? Nope. But I have a whole seedling patio garden started from the seeds of the fresh, live food I eat. That is life force. (So I actually haven't tried to plant donut, but I would be amazed if a donut tree sprouted up!) There is a wealth of information on Raw and Living foods in books and on the internet. I hope to touch base just a bit more here, but if you are at all interested check out the other links and resources on the subject. I am not here to judge an eating, health or any lifestyle practice someone else has. I think it is important to enjoy, approve and be happy with our own individual lives . And if this lifestyle could be p...