Skip to main content

Be Rewarded for Regular Reflexology Treats In Memphis, TN

packag
Footsteps In Eden Reflexology in Bartlett, TN, has made many changes to our menu of services in recent months. Beginning in May of this year your investment per session was adjusted. Your ability to create a custom reflexology treat to best serve your personal relaxation, health and wellness goals has been greatly enhanced.

Another positive change was our gift plan for our clients who highly value the benefits they receive, scheduling regular appointments on weekly to monthly basis. The illustration above says it all. Treat Yourself! When you do it regularly at Footsteps In Eden Reflexology, we have a Gift Certificate for you! Some of our clients are already half way to their first one. We so value all of our clients, and we are looking forward to giving away lots of these! Here's how it works.

     You treat yourself to four (4) 3 session packages within a 12 month period --

Four (4)  Haven in Eden packages -- each package is three 75 minute sessions for $195 --
                       receive a $40 gift certificate
--or--       
                                              
Four (4) Oasis in Eden packages -- each package is three 60 minute sessions for $165 --
                       receive a $25 gift certificate

A full description of these packages may be found on our website

The fine print:
  • Only valid with the Haven in Eden and Oasis in Eden packages described above
  • The four (4) packages must be purchased and used within a 12 months* (this equals the equivalent of at least one session per month)
  • If you make the investment to be here weekly or bi-weekly and purchase your sessions by the package as described above, you will receive more gift certificates accordingly.
  • Only packages purchased for your personal use count toward the gift certificate. Packages you purchase as gift certificate(s) do not count toward the four.
  • Packages being used by different members of the same household/family may not be combined.
  • Gift Certificate will be presented at the 12th session.
  • Gift Certificate(s) may be used by you personally or gifted. 
  • Payment in full for each 3 session package is due at first session when package is purchased.

*For example: if the first package is purchased and begun on 8/1/2012. The 3rd session of the 4th package must be used by 7/31/2013.


Photo Credit: Can Stock Photo, Inc./Kbuntu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALIVE! My Morphed Newsletter

SENSE ABOUT SCENTS has morphed. As an Independent Representative of the Young Living Essential Oils company, many received a monthly newsletter via email, SENSE ABOUT SCENTS. Since discovering the wonderful ONEGroup miessence® line of organic skincare and cosmetics , and launching my FOOTSTEPS IN EDEN reflexology business I've seen what I believe are some awesome reasons for morphing that newsletter into this wonderful blog. Since late October I have been working to bring blog readers helpful information on a variety of health and wellness topics. I've also included links to fun, informative, and educational spots on the web offering products and services I believe my readers will love and enjoy. When I am forced to categorize this blog, it's under health and wellness, but my readers also find posts and links relating to greening our world, family, spiritual matters, shopping, and more. In the last couple of weeks I've learned to offer an opportunity for readers to be...

Raw Food Facts

Of all the species of life on earth throughout history, only one alters it from its original raw state. No wonder why our species experiences more diseases than all other species combined. The SAD diet includes on average about 5,000 artificial additives each year. Raw broccoli contains just about as much calcium as whole milk and is linked to lower cancer risks.

Living Food (Raw Food)

Living Food (Raw Food) Why choose living foods? Live (Raw) contain more life (more enzymes your body needs to digest so it doesn't have to deplete other resources, more vitamins, minerals and nutrients, and more vital life energy to name a few). Is a Twinkie, sausage, or donut grow when you plant it in the ground? Can a cooked apple re-grow itself? Nope. But I have a whole seedling patio garden started from the seeds of the fresh, live food I eat. That is life force. (So I actually haven't tried to plant donut, but I would be amazed if a donut tree sprouted up!) There is a wealth of information on Raw and Living foods in books and on the internet. I hope to touch base just a bit more here, but if you are at all interested check out the other links and resources on the subject. I am not here to judge an eating, health or any lifestyle practice someone else has. I think it is important to enjoy, approve and be happy with our own individual lives . And if this lifestyle could be p...