For years, I have not set any New Years Resolutions, simply because I set myself unrealistic resolutions which I cannot keep. For 2011 I decided to write down a list of realistic goals that I would like to achieve. I put them onto my computer for each day of the year. Next to each one, I put a yes and no and it is inspiring me to stick to it so far.............. the year has a long way to go! But, somehow by recording it, I feel like I will stick to these goals. Hope you all have a blessed 2011.
Of all the species of life on earth throughout history, only one alters it from its original raw state. No wonder why our species experiences more diseases than all other species combined. The SAD diet includes on average about 5,000 artificial additives each year. Raw broccoli contains just about as much calcium as whole milk and is linked to lower cancer risks.
Comments
Post a Comment