My daughter was away on school camp for the last 3 days. Yesterday I got a real potent feeling of missing her. I looked at the clock and it was around 16:20 and I wondered if she was missing me too. When she came home today, I asked her if she had felt homesick at all and she said that around that same time, she had told her friends that she was missing her mom! There really is mental telepathy and it can be a good thing....it can get you in touch with your feelings and also connect you with people you haven't heard from or seen in a while.
Of all the species of life on earth throughout history, only one alters it from its original raw state. No wonder why our species experiences more diseases than all other species combined. The SAD diet includes on average about 5,000 artificial additives each year. Raw broccoli contains just about as much calcium as whole milk and is linked to lower cancer risks.
Comments
Post a Comment