Skip to main content

Royal Blue Bloods - Facts About Colloidial Silver


Did you know?

Members of royalty were called
bluebloods due to the silver content in their blood and the blueness of their skin. When eating the royalty used almost exclusively silver plates, bowls and utensils. They essentially digested large particles of silver over an extended period of time, which created a permanent discoloration of the skin, due to the excessive silver deposits. This condition is known today as Argyria.

The mineral known as silver has been used for healing purposes and for treating diseases as far back in recorded time as 4000 B.C. Eastern Persian records specifically mention the practice of placing water in silver vessels, and the ancient Babylonian and Greek civilizations were fully aware of silver's ability to disinfect.

Colloidal Silver was in common use until 1938, and had proven itself to be useful against 650 different infectious diseases, but was very costly to produce at that time. Today, advanced technology provides us with electro-colloidal solutions that produce even greater results.


In a December 1996 article in Readers Digest entitled, "Warning: Antibiotics Could Endanger Your Child", it is stated that "Antibiotic resistance appeared soon after the introduction of these synthetic drugs in the 1930s. Since then, more and more bacteria have become resistant to more and more antibiotics." The article continues: "Last January, researchers at the Georgetown University School of Medicines Department of Pediatrics monitored 20 children taking amoxicillin daily to prevent ear infections. (Note: Dr. Fallon) The study indicated that while their risk of infection from a resistant germ was 20% before using the antibiotic, after a five-month regimen, they stood a 100% chance of contracting a superbug, a fivefold increase in risk. Four months after those children were taken off amoxicillin, their risk level returned to its original point."


The following is a comprehensive listing of all ailments or disease-conditions that have been successfully treated by solutions of Colloidal Silver:

Acne, AIDS, Allergies, Angina (Vincents™), Anthrax, Appendicitis (Suppurtive post-operative), Arthritis, Athletes Foot, Axillae and Blind Boils of the Neck, Bladder Irritation or Inflamation, Blepharitis, Blood Poisoning, Boils, Burns or Wounds (Corneal), Cancer, Candida Albicans, Catarrh (Nasal & Nasopharyngeal), Catarrh (Spring), Cholera, Colds, Colitis, Conjunctivities (Gonorrheal), Conjunctivitis (Phlyctenular), Cough (Shooping), Cystitis (Chronic), Dacrocystitis, Dermatitis (due to Extreme Toxemia), Diabetes, Diarrhea, Diphtheria, Dysentery (Bacillary), Ear Infections (Inner Ear), Eczema (Chronic Anterior or Meatus of the Ear), Eczema (Perineal), Eczema (Pustular of Scal0p), Edematous Enlargement of Turbinates (w/o True Hyperplasia), Epididymitis, Erysipelas, Eustach Tubes, Fatigue (Chronic), Fibrositis, Furunculosis, Gastritis, Gonorrhea, Halitoses (Bad Breath), Hayfever, Hemorrhoids, Herpes or Shingles, Impetigo, Indigestion, Infantile Disease, Inflammation, Infections (Bacterial, Fungal, Parasitic or Viral), Pleurisy, Polyps (Nasal), Prostate (Enlarged or Inflamed), Prostatic Gleet (Gonorrhea Pruritis Ani, Psoriasis, Pyorrhea Alveolaris (Riggs Disease), Quinsy, Rheumatism (Inflammatory), Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Ringworm, Scarlatina, Scarlet Fever Seborrhea, Sepsis (Ears, Eyes, Mouth and Throat), Septicemia (Puerperal), Sinusitis, Skin Rash (Diapers), Sores (Soft, Sprue, Staph or Strep Throat, Stomach Flu, Thyroid Disorders, Tonsillitis, Tonsillitis (Follicular & Septic), Tooth Decay, Toxemia (Extreme Systemic), Trachoma, Tuberculosis, Typhoid Fever, Ulcers (Corneal Infected), Ulcers (Septic in Legs), Ulcers (Stomach, Urticar (Ulcerative, due to Extreme Toxemia), Valsavas Inflammation, Vorticella, Warts, Yeast Infections.




For myself, I am a believer! Last summer under the direction of a naturopath, this amazing solution (along with much prayer and the healing power of God) restored my health after a serious bout with an allergic reaction which yielded itself to a systemic strep infection, toxic shock syndrome, and cellulitis all rolled up in one big ball.

Wrote this post so long ago... Can't believe I failed to post it then. Pray someone finds the information useful for their life today.

Photo above from www.sxc.hu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALIVE! My Morphed Newsletter

SENSE ABOUT SCENTS has morphed. As an Independent Representative of the Young Living Essential Oils company, many received a monthly newsletter via email, SENSE ABOUT SCENTS. Since discovering the wonderful ONEGroup miessence® line of organic skincare and cosmetics , and launching my FOOTSTEPS IN EDEN reflexology business I've seen what I believe are some awesome reasons for morphing that newsletter into this wonderful blog. Since late October I have been working to bring blog readers helpful information on a variety of health and wellness topics. I've also included links to fun, informative, and educational spots on the web offering products and services I believe my readers will love and enjoy. When I am forced to categorize this blog, it's under health and wellness, but my readers also find posts and links relating to greening our world, family, spiritual matters, shopping, and more. In the last couple of weeks I've learned to offer an opportunity for readers to be...

Raw Food Facts

Of all the species of life on earth throughout history, only one alters it from its original raw state. No wonder why our species experiences more diseases than all other species combined. The SAD diet includes on average about 5,000 artificial additives each year. Raw broccoli contains just about as much calcium as whole milk and is linked to lower cancer risks.

Living Food (Raw Food)

Living Food (Raw Food) Why choose living foods? Live (Raw) contain more life (more enzymes your body needs to digest so it doesn't have to deplete other resources, more vitamins, minerals and nutrients, and more vital life energy to name a few). Is a Twinkie, sausage, or donut grow when you plant it in the ground? Can a cooked apple re-grow itself? Nope. But I have a whole seedling patio garden started from the seeds of the fresh, live food I eat. That is life force. (So I actually haven't tried to plant donut, but I would be amazed if a donut tree sprouted up!) There is a wealth of information on Raw and Living foods in books and on the internet. I hope to touch base just a bit more here, but if you are at all interested check out the other links and resources on the subject. I am not here to judge an eating, health or any lifestyle practice someone else has. I think it is important to enjoy, approve and be happy with our own individual lives . And if this lifestyle could be p...