Skip to main content

Reflexology Benefits for Pregnancy

Growing my reflexology business is causing me to plant my seeds in many locations. While completing my documented case studies for certification I was privileged to share the reflexology experience with two expectant moms. They were both intrigued with the benefits they experienced and how good they felt at the conclusion of the sessions. In the last few weeks I've researched the specific area of reflexology for pregnancy (mom, dad, and baby) even further. I'm looking forward in a week or so to receiving a text book specifically written on this topic, and the opportunity to further my reflexology education in this area.

This weekend I had the privilege of sharing what I do with a midwife in our area. I'm so grateful for her encouragement. What I would certainly like to share here is the benefits -- so, you'll be informed, too. Just for the expectant mommy the list goes something like this: reflexology may bring some welcome relief for morning sickness, Backache, Digestive problems i.e. constipation, Nausea & headaches, Stress & anxiety, Swollen/puffy ankles & legs, Pain & discomfort, Lack of sleep & fatigue, Cramps, Loss of bladder control, Heartburn, and to Bring on Late Labor.* Does that sound like a list of discomforts for which you would love some relief? This information and more benefits for daddy and baby, too, will soon be on my reflexology website. I invite you to visit there today, bookmark the page, come back soon, and those of you in the Memphis, TN area, please give me a call (the phone number is on the website). I would love to share this caring touch therapy with you during this special time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raw Food Facts

Of all the species of life on earth throughout history, only one alters it from its original raw state. No wonder why our species experiences more diseases than all other species combined. The SAD diet includes on average about 5,000 artificial additives each year. Raw broccoli contains just about as much calcium as whole milk and is linked to lower cancer risks.

ALIVE! My Morphed Newsletter

SENSE ABOUT SCENTS has morphed. As an Independent Representative of the Young Living Essential Oils company, many received a monthly newsletter via email, SENSE ABOUT SCENTS. Since discovering the wonderful ONEGroup miessence® line of organic skincare and cosmetics , and launching my FOOTSTEPS IN EDEN reflexology business I've seen what I believe are some awesome reasons for morphing that newsletter into this wonderful blog. Since late October I have been working to bring blog readers helpful information on a variety of health and wellness topics. I've also included links to fun, informative, and educational spots on the web offering products and services I believe my readers will love and enjoy. When I am forced to categorize this blog, it's under health and wellness, but my readers also find posts and links relating to greening our world, family, spiritual matters, shopping, and more. In the last couple of weeks I've learned to offer an opportunity for readers to be...

New Science of Yoga Program

I f you're like me, if/when you started yoga you may have felt very confused by all the choices. Making sense of yoga and figuring out the right approach was, for me, frustrating to say the least. Then I found something that made all the difference in the world. It took the mystery out of yoga and gave me all the tools and guidance I needed to totally transform my health and my life ... What if there was a way for you to stop spinning your wheels too and finally start realizing all the great health benefits of yoga ... quickly and more easily than you even imagined? Well, I'm excited to tell you that now there is! Yogacharya, director of International Yogalayam, has just released his newest (and in my opinion, best) yoga home study program called The Science of Yoga . This one of a kind yoga training course just got released to the public today , and with the special offer on it for the next 72 hours , you really can't go wrong (there's even 3 excellent free bonuses in...