Skip to main content

Dry Winter Skin? Try Almond Oil

Dry, flaky, scaly, itchy . . . winter takes its toll on skin. Even as a small child my skin has always been very dry. The winter made it worse . . . so much worse, in fact, that during Jr. High years I actually received a love letter to a mermaid describing that dry miserable skin in all its ugliness. What's worse, the teacher thought the whole thing hysterical, read it to the whole class, and then posted it on the bulletin board (with my name markered out, of course). Now that's some dry skin!!!

A few months ago it came to my attention that massaging Almond Oil into my skin before showering might just be the trick needed here. You know, (when I remember, of course), it really does make a huge difference. I'm using Hather Loraine Cosmetics 100% Pure Sweet Expeller Pressed Almond Oil. This is pure and natural chemical free skincare. The follow-up is also important: miessence Intensive Body Cream!!! This certified organic product from the miessence skincare line is a superb finishing touch! You'll find it at my ONEGroup website under Body/Oral Care. I've been amazed at how much more comfortable I am in my own skin this winter. That helps to keep the smile on my face!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raw Food Facts

Of all the species of life on earth throughout history, only one alters it from its original raw state. No wonder why our species experiences more diseases than all other species combined. The SAD diet includes on average about 5,000 artificial additives each year. Raw broccoli contains just about as much calcium as whole milk and is linked to lower cancer risks.

ALIVE! My Morphed Newsletter

SENSE ABOUT SCENTS has morphed. As an Independent Representative of the Young Living Essential Oils company, many received a monthly newsletter via email, SENSE ABOUT SCENTS. Since discovering the wonderful ONEGroup miessence® line of organic skincare and cosmetics , and launching my FOOTSTEPS IN EDEN reflexology business I've seen what I believe are some awesome reasons for morphing that newsletter into this wonderful blog. Since late October I have been working to bring blog readers helpful information on a variety of health and wellness topics. I've also included links to fun, informative, and educational spots on the web offering products and services I believe my readers will love and enjoy. When I am forced to categorize this blog, it's under health and wellness, but my readers also find posts and links relating to greening our world, family, spiritual matters, shopping, and more. In the last couple of weeks I've learned to offer an opportunity for readers to be...

New Science of Yoga Program

I f you're like me, if/when you started yoga you may have felt very confused by all the choices. Making sense of yoga and figuring out the right approach was, for me, frustrating to say the least. Then I found something that made all the difference in the world. It took the mystery out of yoga and gave me all the tools and guidance I needed to totally transform my health and my life ... What if there was a way for you to stop spinning your wheels too and finally start realizing all the great health benefits of yoga ... quickly and more easily than you even imagined? Well, I'm excited to tell you that now there is! Yogacharya, director of International Yogalayam, has just released his newest (and in my opinion, best) yoga home study program called The Science of Yoga . This one of a kind yoga training course just got released to the public today , and with the special offer on it for the next 72 hours , you really can't go wrong (there's even 3 excellent free bonuses in...