Skip to main content

The Finest of Healthy Relationships





Relationships -- the last couple of entries mention these a few times. Please allow me to share a brief devotion I read recently about the most important relationship of all. Whatever gifts you give and in whatever way you celebrate the season, please know and remember

The relationship for which we were made, the relationship our heart never ceases to crave, is very specific. We are barely into the first chapter of the story when we encounter a significant fact: "Let Us make man in Our image." Making man was a relational affair from the very beginning. We were born in the womb of the greatest relationship the galaxies have ever known. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit . . . God made us for Himself.
Fawn Parish
It's All About You, Jesus

He who loves Me will be loved by My Father. John 14:21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raw Food Facts

Of all the species of life on earth throughout history, only one alters it from its original raw state. No wonder why our species experiences more diseases than all other species combined. The SAD diet includes on average about 5,000 artificial additives each year. Raw broccoli contains just about as much calcium as whole milk and is linked to lower cancer risks.

ALIVE! My Morphed Newsletter

SENSE ABOUT SCENTS has morphed. As an Independent Representative of the Young Living Essential Oils company, many received a monthly newsletter via email, SENSE ABOUT SCENTS. Since discovering the wonderful ONEGroup miessence® line of organic skincare and cosmetics , and launching my FOOTSTEPS IN EDEN reflexology business I've seen what I believe are some awesome reasons for morphing that newsletter into this wonderful blog. Since late October I have been working to bring blog readers helpful information on a variety of health and wellness topics. I've also included links to fun, informative, and educational spots on the web offering products and services I believe my readers will love and enjoy. When I am forced to categorize this blog, it's under health and wellness, but my readers also find posts and links relating to greening our world, family, spiritual matters, shopping, and more. In the last couple of weeks I've learned to offer an opportunity for readers to be...

Reflexology for Summertime Feet

Recently stumbled across this comment in roaming around lots of great blogs out there: "Every barefoot adventure should come with a reflexologist included." I couldn't agree more! Thankfully, the days are warming up a bit. Sandal and barefoot weather are just around the corner. You may have even taken that step already on a few of the warmer days. We've all seen the outcome of running barefoot and wearing sandals all summer. The elements we encounter do tend to do some damage -- blisters, callouses, dry rough skin, etc...you know all about that. Those callouses and rough skin may keep some areas of your feet from receiving the stimulation the various reflex points require to keep all the organs in your body functioning optimally. Those barefoot adventures coming with a reflexologist is surely a potential feel good health & wellness experience extraordinaire!