Skip to main content

Certified Organic Cosmetics - Healthy for You & for Our Planet


One discovery I made in a journey full of adventure and misadventure over the past 11 months was Certified Organic Cosmetics. A fellow reflexology student in Florida introduced me to this wonderful company out of Australia. Of course, the organic aspect was the hook for me to look closer. What I have found and share with others is a great line of skin care, body care, cosmetics, and more from this emerging leader now moving into the U.S. market. The company is miessence. Please have a look around. If you love the organic idea, I know you will be as excited as I am about their products. It's always exciting to find products that we use everyday that are wonderful and healthy for ourselves and for our planet. Miessence and the other OneGroup product lines have all measured up to their claims.

What's more this company offers their products through a wonderful home-based business opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raw Food Facts

Of all the species of life on earth throughout history, only one alters it from its original raw state. No wonder why our species experiences more diseases than all other species combined. The SAD diet includes on average about 5,000 artificial additives each year. Raw broccoli contains just about as much calcium as whole milk and is linked to lower cancer risks.

ALIVE! My Morphed Newsletter

SENSE ABOUT SCENTS has morphed. As an Independent Representative of the Young Living Essential Oils company, many received a monthly newsletter via email, SENSE ABOUT SCENTS. Since discovering the wonderful ONEGroup miessence® line of organic skincare and cosmetics , and launching my FOOTSTEPS IN EDEN reflexology business I've seen what I believe are some awesome reasons for morphing that newsletter into this wonderful blog. Since late October I have been working to bring blog readers helpful information on a variety of health and wellness topics. I've also included links to fun, informative, and educational spots on the web offering products and services I believe my readers will love and enjoy. When I am forced to categorize this blog, it's under health and wellness, but my readers also find posts and links relating to greening our world, family, spiritual matters, shopping, and more. In the last couple of weeks I've learned to offer an opportunity for readers to be...

New Science of Yoga Program

I f you're like me, if/when you started yoga you may have felt very confused by all the choices. Making sense of yoga and figuring out the right approach was, for me, frustrating to say the least. Then I found something that made all the difference in the world. It took the mystery out of yoga and gave me all the tools and guidance I needed to totally transform my health and my life ... What if there was a way for you to stop spinning your wheels too and finally start realizing all the great health benefits of yoga ... quickly and more easily than you even imagined? Well, I'm excited to tell you that now there is! Yogacharya, director of International Yogalayam, has just released his newest (and in my opinion, best) yoga home study program called The Science of Yoga . This one of a kind yoga training course just got released to the public today , and with the special offer on it for the next 72 hours , you really can't go wrong (there's even 3 excellent free bonuses in...